Re: Shaking the family tree

  • ronpontiac
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Boynton, RNCR, 16th, etc" <bob@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for:
      > John W. Boynton (also known as Jehiel Webb. or J.W. Boynton)
      > Abraham Boynton
      > Daniel B Marsh

      Hi Bob,

      I found a John Boynton in the Vermont Militia but no Abraham although there were a few other Vermont Boyntons. Jehiel Webb does not turn up although there was a Jehu Webb from Ohio. There were a few Daniel Marsh's and I include the one from New Hampshire as being a possibility. The reference numbers refer to records at the US Archives.

      Good luck.

      Ron Dale
      Name: John Boynton
      COMPANY: 2 REG'T (FIFIELD'S) VERMONT MILITIA.
      Rank - Induction: CORPORAL
      Rank - Discharge: CORPORAL
      Roll Box: 22
      Roll Exct: 602

      Name: Daniel Marsh
      COMPANY: 1 REG'T (DAVIS') NEW HAMPSHIRE MILITIA.
      Rank - Induction: PRIVATE
      Rank - Discharge: PRIVATE
      Roll Box: 132
      Roll Exct: 602

      Daniel Marsh CHURCHILL'S REG'T, (1813-14), NEW YORK VOLS. PRIVATE PRIVATE
      Daniel Marsh 134 REG'T (STONE'S), NEW YORK MILITIA. PRIVATE PRIVATE
      Daniel P Marsh MCMAHAN'S REGIMENT, NEW YORK MILITIA. PRIVATE PRIVATE