Major Hobbs slumming it

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
      The current website photo shows evidence from a recent event of Major Hobbs slumming it as a private infantryman, just so that he could personally send some lead Brother Jonathan's way.

      Despite his normally rational, humane, and mild demeanor, his close associates know that Major Hobbs likes to "mix it up" occasionally.

      This picture is said to have been widely distributed by a local publication to the general public in the region of London, Upper Canada, as a warning to all and sundry to never trifle with the good Major. I thought it advisable to spread the warning to those uninformed list members who might have been entertaining disreputable intentions in that direction.

      In short, don't even think about it!!!! Or else!!!!

      James Yaworsky
      Moderator
    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
        Ah Sergeant Y. you flatter me.

        The picture brings back recent memories, but also those of my first
        trip to Ft Meigs - the rest of you - you had to be there. It has gone
        down in infamy.
        I believe my twin brother (the very black sheep of the family) will be
        at the NCO's and Officers' school on April 25th. Brass polished and all
        that.

        "Rational, humane and mild..." eh? They don't know the half of it do
        they?

        Yrs etc.
        Ray H