Re: Wedding planned for Grand Tactical

  • whittakermp
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 27, 2009
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Sue" <saultcitysoo@...> wrote:

      Up here, it's known as a chivaree.<G>
      And I sincerely hope that one isn't planned!

      Say it ain't so, Sue! Bundling is a bore, but a chivaree sets the couple on the road to overcoming all adversity.

      Michael
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 27, 2009
        Hi folks, I know this is all fun and games for us, but please remember this
        is the start of their lives together. We don't want to ruin it for them by
        having the bride worry whether or not people will think her dress is farby
        or where they are going to spend their first night for fear of chivarees and
        all of the stuff that goes along with it.

        Please just wish them well and attend if you want to. If you don't it won't
        matter to them because as far as they are concerned they will only be
        focusing on each other! The Bride will be radiant in whatever she is
        wearing, no matter who makes it because she is getting married.

        So let's just wish them the best and try to share in their happiness!

        Kevin
        89th
      • JGIL1812@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 27, 2009
          In a message dated 3/27/2009 6:38:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          kevin.windsor@... writes:

          <<So let's just wish them the best and try to share in their happiness!>>

          Kevin
          89th

          Thanks Kevin... I whole heartily agree and I plan to be there to wish them
          well. JG/RE
          **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or