Re: 1812 Re: Wedding planned for Grand Tactical

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 26, 2009
      In a message dated 3/26/2009 5:56:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      annbwass@... writes:

      <<It should be fine, then.? Looked at her website, and her things look
      decent.? (I've seen some interpretations that really miss the mark!)? I researched
      late 18th and early 19th century wedding dresses for an exhibit a few years
      ago.>>

      Gents and Ladies,

      Can we let this blessed couple get married in peace and enjoy the
      experience!

      JG/RE

      **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or

    • whittakermp
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 27, 2009
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Sue" <saultcitysoo@...> wrote:

        Up here, it's known as a chivaree.<G>
        And I sincerely hope that one isn't planned!

        Say it ain't so, Sue! Bundling is a bore, but a chivaree sets the couple on the road to overcoming all adversity.

        Michael
      • Kevin Windsor
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 27, 2009
          Hi folks, I know this is all fun and games for us, but please remember this
          is the start of their lives together. We don't want to ruin it for them by
          having the bride worry whether or not people will think her dress is farby
          or where they are going to spend their first night for fear of chivarees and
          all of the stuff that goes along with it.

          Please just wish them well and attend if you want to. If you don't it won't
          matter to them because as far as they are concerned they will only be
          focusing on each other! The Bride will be radiant in whatever she is
          wearing, no matter who makes it because she is getting married.

          So let's just wish them the best and try to share in their happiness!

          Kevin
          89th
        • JGIL1812@aol.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 27, 2009
            In a message dated 3/27/2009 6:38:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            kevin.windsor@... writes:

            <<So let's just wish them the best and try to share in their happiness!>>

            Kevin
            89th

            Thanks Kevin... I whole heartily agree and I plan to be there to wish them
            well. JG/RE
            **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or