Re: 1812 OT- New US Passport

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26 1:13 AM
      They know, and are watching...
      muuauauaaaaaahahahhaaaaaaaaa

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      www.93rdhighlanders.com
      www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders
      www.new.facebook.com/people/Sutherland_Highlanders/1120912511

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Iain Burns <iain51hdbw@...>
      To: War of 1812 Yahoo Group <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>; 1815 42nd Yahoo Grooup <42nd_RHR_1815@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:47 am
      Subject: 1812 OT- New US Passport

      All...

      I renewed my US Passport a few weeks ago, and got it back in the mail today.
      I had been putting off getting a new one, but figured it would be easier to make
      trips across our Northern border if I had it... and since I was planning to do
      two 1812 events up that way, I figured now was the time.

      It's a bit ironic that the first page of the passport has a picture of a guy
      on a sailing ship, looking to a flag flying over a fort, and above the picture
      are what looks to be some hand printed words, viz:

      "O say does that star spangled banner yet wave..."

      Do you think they know I'm planning on wearing a Red Coat to these
      events???? Could someone be trying to tell me something????

      *(@|);^)

      Aye,
      Iain

      War of 1812 Living History: