"peopling" and the current website photo [joke]

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Take a look at the current website photo. It appears to show some Americans in the process of "peopling" some place in the West.

      Just look at the officer, is he using his telescope to check out the "package" of the drummer boy? What sort of instrument of depravity is that guy carving, I wonder? Also, the woman in the background looks like she's sucking back some alcohol from a big jug of same. At least she's still able to stand, I guess.

      Is it any wonder that these degenerates are out stealing somebody else's land?

      Jim Yaworsky