Great New Troiani Print- Concord Bridge

  • Dale Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009
      Hi

      Thought you might like to see the new Don Troiani releases. Don has just
      released what I think is the most significant print he has done in quite
      sometime. "Concord Bridge" captures a moment in time that changed the
      course of history. It marked the time when the citizen soldier stood up
      to the greatest empire on earth and sent them packing. It proved the
      importance of our right to keep and bear arms. Don has captured this
      moment with his usual attention to detail. If you would like to see this
      print and his other new release, "Answering Liberty's Call" which was
      done for the Army war college, click on the link below.

      http://delawarerivergallery.com/artists/troiani/order_troiani_concordbri\
      \
      dge.htm