Re: 1812 Harper's Ferry & Kentucky rifles for sale

  • Gerard DeLos Reyes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      --- On Mon, 3/9/09, J.Bruce Whittaker <ortheris@...> wrote:

      From: J.Bruce Whittaker <ortheris@...>
      Subject: 1812 Harper's Ferry & Kentucky rifles for sale
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 9, 2009, 2:48 PM

      Greetings List,
      I have an Antonio Zoli Harpers Ferry rifle in .58 calibre and a Connecticut Valley Arms Kentucky rifle in .50 calibre. The condition of both is very good. I used the Blue Book of Gun Values and the NRA grading systems to arrive at that.
      Price on the Harper's Ferry is $550.00 Canadian.
      Price on the Kentucky is $300 Canadian. Comes with spare lock parts I bought on sale just in case I needed them.
      I live in Georgina, Ontario, Canada, north of the big smoke of Toronto. I am not really into mailing or shipping the guns so please bear that in mind if you are interested. I can be reached off list through email.
      I will attempt to post some pictures.
      Regards,
      Bruce Whittaker