Returning from cyber-disaster

  • Dale Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Gentlemen (and ladies):

      I am happy to be rejoining the list today after a month of being mostly off-line. My old computer was struck last month by a particularly nasty virus, which rendered it fit for no duty more advanced than as an auxiliary anchor for one of my unit's longboats! *Sigh* Some days I wish things were still as simple as they were in 1812.

      At any rate, I look forward to getting back into the thick of things. Hope everyone is weathering winter quarters well, and I can hardly wait for Longwoods!

      Cheers,

      Dale