Re: 1812 Living History Conference thanks!

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Sioux and the LHC Committee
      I attended the conference on Saturday. It was an grand line-up of
      seminars, and I was sorry that I could only attend four. They were
      excellent.
      The event was well organized, and from my perspective as a registrant,
      it went smoothly. Folk were helpful, and it was good to see so many
      familiar faces.
      The day helped charge the batteries for the 2009 season.
      Well done all involved.
      Yrs etc.
      Ray
      41st