RE: 1812 Crossing the border (Also a Joke)

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      Right on both counts Hal! While it takes just over 4 hours either way it
      depends on when I leave. If it is after 4pm it's going to take at least 6
      hours on the QEW/401. The I490/I90 not at all. It is kinda weird when they
      ask your citizenship and you say Cdn and tell them you drove through the
      States to get to an event in Canada...now I just leave in the morning on
      Friday....

      See you in about 3 hours Hal!

      KW

      From: HAROLD DENNISON

      Actually Ed, from where Kevin is, in Niagara Falls, it's faster to go
      through New York to get there than to go through Ontario. He would have to
      back track around Lake Ontario and then run the congestion gauntlet through
      the "Golden Horseshoe".
      I think his suggestion was though, that he crosses the border regularly and
      it's no big deal. I concur.
      __