Re: 1812 Crossing the border (Also a Joke)

  • HAROLD DENNISON
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 8:16 PM
      Actually Ed, from where Kevin is, in Niagara Falls, it's faster to go through New York to get there than to go through Ontario. He would have to back track around Lake Ontario and then run the congestion gauntlet through the "Golden Horseshoe".
      I think his suggestion was though, that he crosses the border regularly and it's no big deal. I concur.

      Hal Dennison
      1-800-385-9630
      www.JustDreamLife.com

      I teach people like "you" how to make six figure incomes working from home.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        Right on both counts Hal! While it takes just over 4 hours either way it
        depends on when I leave. If it is after 4pm it's going to take at least 6
        hours on the QEW/401. The I490/I90 not at all. It is kinda weird when they
        ask your citizenship and you say Cdn and tell them you drove through the
        States to get to an event in Canada...now I just leave in the morning on
        Friday....

        See you in about 3 hours Hal!

        KW