Dance Like Jane Austen

  • Kylie Hewitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      English Country Dance Classes
      You can dance like Jane Austen

      We'd like to help you get in the Jane Austen spirit by introducing you
      to English Country dance. We hope you'll agree that it's so much fun,
      you won't want to miss our Ball on May 3, 2009.

      In February we offered a series of relaxed beginner oriented classes
      that started with the basics of figures and style and progressed
      gradually through learning some easy dances. In March and April we
      will transition to learning and practicing dances that will be done at
      the Ball.

      When: every Sunday in February, March, and April (except April 12,
      Easter Sunday), from 3:30 - 5 pm.

      Where: Friends Meeting House, 84 Scio St., Rochester, NY 14604

      Instructors: Pat Hanley and Richard Sauvain

      Cost: $5 per session (special price of $30 for the eight Ball
      preparation classes in March & April). No need to bring a partner.

      Questions: call Richard at 585-442-4681.

      Printable flyer here:
      http://www.rochestercontra.com/ECD%20Classes%20Feb%2009.pdf
    • BritcomHMP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        In a message dated 2/28/2009 4:07:14 PM Central Standard Time,
        librown@... writes:

        English Country Dance Classes
        You can dance like Jane Austen

        I would prefer to dance like Mr. D'arcy!
        steps!
        %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)