Napoleonic Figures

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
      In the Ontario, Canada area you can find The Dragoon in Cookstown. His
      shop carries model soldiers from many different manufacturers. The web
      site is http://www.thedragoon.com/ . If you subscribe to his newsletter
      you will receive updates on his current stock.
      Regards,
      Bruce Whittaker
    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
        Also check out  the 'Maitland Toy Soldier Shoppe' in Goderich.
        www.toysoldiers.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          Hi from the UK,

          Some of you might find my blog of interest.

          Cheers

          Eric

        • ericckemp@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009