RE: 1812 Battle of Hampton

  • Rob and Stephanie Friar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
      Dave,

      Change in County historical director equals lack of interest in the event.
      We decided to try Battle of Hampton at Endview two years in a row to build
      towards 2013. Hopefully next year will work out.

      Rob Friar

      From: vastatenavy <vastatenavy@...
      <mailto:vastatenavy%40verizon.net> >
      Subject: 1812 Battle of Hampton
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 5:51 PM

      All,
      Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen scheduling conflicts, the Battle
      of Hampton event at Endview plantation in Newport News, Virginia will
      not occur. We are however planning on next year already, after we can
      pick a better date for all involved.
      Wanted to let everyone know now while schedules may still be in the
      planning stages for your units.
      Rob Friar
      Fort Norfolk Garrison 1812-1815

      War of 1812 Living History: