Re: New Arrival

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
      Congratulations all around!!! Will we see her at Longwoods?!?

      Cheers,
      -- Sioux

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Jansen" <mikedeajansen@...> wrote:

      > The Jansen Family of the 1st Lincoln Militia would like to announce
      > the safe arrival of their new daughter. Kailah Margaret Jansen, born
      > at 1:37am, Febuary 1st, 2009. Both Mother and baby are doing very well.
      >
      > Cheers!
      > Mike Jansen
      > 1st Lincoln Militia

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012
        Dear List,
        The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.

        Cheers!
        Mike Jansen
        2nd Lincoln Militia
      • tom4141fournier
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
          Congratulations Mike!

          Tom

          -"Mike" wrote:

          > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.
        • peter monahan
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
            Congratulations and God bless all of you! Another recruit for the 2nd Lincoln?

            Peter Monahan
            ****************
            Dear List,
            The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.

          • Craig Williams
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
              HUZZAH ! Congrats

              Sent from my iPhone

              On 2012-06-06, at 1:36, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

              > Dear List,
              > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
              >
              > Cheers!
              > Mike Jansen
              > 2nd Lincoln Militia

            • Sioux
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                Congratulations, Mike and Deanna!!! That is truly wonderful news.
                -- Sioux

                --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

                > Dear List,
                > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
                >
                > Cheers!
                > Mike Jansen
                > 2nd Lincoln Militia

              • craig charron
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                  For baby and momma: Huzzah!
                  �
                  Craig C.
                  US R.R.

                  From: Mike <mjansen5@...>

                  Dear List,
                  The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.� [snip]
                • Soo
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                    Congratulations!

                    Sue Too

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
                      Thank you all for your congratulations on and off list. Deanna and the baby continue to do well and are hopefully coming home today.

                      Cheers!
                      Mike Jansen
                      2nd Lincoln Militia