New Arrival

  • Mike Jansen
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
      The Jansen Family of the 1st Lincoln Militia would like to announce
      the safe arrival of their new daughter. Kailah Margaret Jansen, born
      at 1:37am, Febuary 1st, 2009. Both Mother and baby are doing very well.

      Cheers!
      Mike Jansen
      1st Lincoln Militia
    • HAROLD DENNISON
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
        Congratulations Mike!

        Hal Dennison
        1-800-385-9630
        www.JustDreamLife.com

        Is your life "everything" you dreamt it would be when you were a kid?

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
          WAY TO GO DEANNA!!

          Congratulations to both of you.

          Kevin

          >From: "Mike Jansen" <mikedeajansen@...>
          >
          >The Jansen Family of the 1st Lincoln Militia would like to announce
          >the safe arrival of their new daughter. Kailah Margaret Jansen, born
          >at 1:37am, Febuary 1st, 2009. Both Mother and baby are doing very well.
          >
          >Cheers!
          >Mike Jansen
          >1st Lincoln Militia

        • Sue
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
            Congratulations!!

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Jansen" <mikedeajansen@...> wrote:

            > The Jansen Family of the 1st Lincoln Militia would like to announce
            > the safe arrival of their new daughter. Kailah Margaret Jansen, born
            > at 1:37am, Febuary 1st, 2009. Both Mother and baby are doing very well.
            >
            > Cheers!
            > Mike Jansen
            > 1st Lincoln Militia

          • Susan Spencer
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
              Congratulations all around!!! Will we see her at Longwoods?!?

              Cheers,
              -- Sioux

              --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Jansen" <mikedeajansen@...> wrote:

              > The Jansen Family of the 1st Lincoln Militia would like to announce
              > the safe arrival of their new daughter. Kailah Margaret Jansen, born
              > at 1:37am, Febuary 1st, 2009. Both Mother and baby are doing very well.
              >
              > Cheers!
              > Mike Jansen
              > 1st Lincoln Militia

            • Mike
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012
                Dear List,
                The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.

                Cheers!
                Mike Jansen
                2nd Lincoln Militia
              • tom4141fournier
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                  Congratulations Mike!

                  Tom

                  -"Mike" wrote:

                  > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.
                • peter monahan
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                    Congratulations and God bless all of you! Another recruit for the 2nd Lincoln?

                    Peter Monahan
                    ****************
                    Dear List,
                    The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.

                  • Craig Williams
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                      HUZZAH ! Congrats

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On 2012-06-06, at 1:36, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

                      > Dear List,
                      > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
                      >
                      > Cheers!
                      > Mike Jansen
                      > 2nd Lincoln Militia

                    • Sioux
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                        Congratulations, Mike and Deanna!!! That is truly wonderful news.
                        -- Sioux

                        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

                        > Dear List,
                        > The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son. Kevin Michael Jansen was born at 12:25am weighing in at 9lbs 5oz. A brother for Chelsea and Kailah. Deanna and the baby are both doing well.
                        >
                        > Cheers!
                        > Mike Jansen
                        > 2nd Lincoln Militia

                      • craig charron
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                          For baby and momma: Huzzah!
                          �
                          Craig C.
                          US R.R.

                          From: Mike <mjansen5@...>

                          Dear List,
                          The Jansen family is pleased to announce the arrival of their first son.� [snip]
                        • Soo
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
                            Congratulations!

                            Sue Too

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
                              Thank you all for your congratulations on and off list. Deanna and the baby continue to do well and are hopefully coming home today.

                              Cheers!
                              Mike Jansen
                              2nd Lincoln Militia