message time lag and also long links

  • peg11thgen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      With regard to two recent issues, I just have a couple of suggestions.
      First, regarding the message time lag, I receive the digest, and I
      know that before you post a response you can click on "visit your
      group" and check to see how the discussion has played out since the
      digest was sent out.

      Second, when you have a long link that doesn't translate well into a
      Yahoo message, go to http://tinyurl.com and have your link easily
      converted into a short one that you can paste into your email.

      Finally let me say how much I enjoy reading this group. Lots of smart
      and clever folks here!
      Looking forward to learning more,

      Peggy Huckel
      www.gunboatgeneralarnold.com