1812 Nazi

  • S J McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      It seems that the closer in time the representation is, the stronger the feelings.

      Let us not forget that attrocities were committed during the 1812 - 1814 period (by both sides). However, most of that has been whitewashed from popular history. Even though we, as history fanatics and re-enactors, are aware of at least some of these incidents, we can not relate to them.

      Perhaps 200 years from now, WWII will be the same.

      Sue McLean
      The Widow Wilson: Cook for Hire