Nazi reenactors

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      In regard to nazi reenactors, just where do we draw the line ?
      its true that ,yes, there are still victims of that evil regime alive today.
      As Mr Dennison so rightly pointed out " not a conflict from the distant past "
      Hitlers bunker was destroyed, yet auswitz is a tourist attraction ?
      mark ( coolbogey ) pointed out that neither side was squeaky clean,
      its a fact that the victors write the history books,
      after all WE invented the concentration camp, we condemn the Germans
      for using gas in the trenches, yet gas shells were manufactured in my
      home town of Widnes, Lancashire.
      Were the vikings or the Romans any more civilized?
      History, good or bad, is history gentlemen,
      and as Mr Lozon pointed out, if it offends you " DONT ATTEND "
           My 2 cents worth.
       Capt. Merengue.