Re: 1812 Re: OFF-TOPIC: "African-Canadian"

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
      How "these idjits get there in the first place".. good question..

      I note that the most recent election (Canada) returned a fellow who received the most votes simply because he was the least disliked of the leaders but he felt that gave him the right to govern as if he was the favourite.. "idjits" all.

      Cheers!

      "Major" Tom

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
        Sue wrote:

        > Most of us Canadians are as unimpressed as you are with our
        > government's "play to the media" type of uninspired politically
        > correctness.
        > Just have to figure out how/why these idjits get there in the first
        > place. :-(

        We vote for them!

        Just in the last week I first say the term "Euro-Canadian."

        I didn't vote for that either.

        John Matthew IV