scenarios

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 1, 2009
      I think it has been clearly shown on this list that the topic of black
      history in Upper Canada, Ontario, Canada and North America or where
      ever is huge. Recreating it for reenactment/living history has been
      done, is being done and most likely will continue to be done in various
      ways. I think we all know what a can of worms the topic of Political
      Correctness is so I will leave it at that.
      For further insight or research I offer this link, one of many
      sources. www.blackhistorysociety.ca
      Regards,
      Bruce Whittaker
    • whittakermp