RE: Recreated Units on the 1812 list v. 10.9

  • HAROLD DENNISON
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 30, 2008
      Mark Dickerson

      The Best D**N Training in the Industry... Learn How to Create Your Own Leads and Generate Instant Cash in Any Company.
      www.myleadcoach.com

      From: HAROLD DENNISON <hdennison@rogers. com>
      (snip)
      And yes, Michael, all three are sizable groups and "very" active in the hobby.
      For what it's worth,

      Hal

      MARKETPLACE

      From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

      Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe .

    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 6, 2009
        Thanks for this reference Ron. It was known to me, and I have it on
        file. However, it begins its study of the data in 1815, and continues
        throughout the rest of the century. As far as I recall, none of its
        data is from 1812-1814.
        I was thinking of a study more relevant to the war of 1812.
        However, it is a thorough study, and well worth a read.
        Yrs etc.
        Ray Hobbs
        41st Regt.