RE: Recreated Units on the 1812 list v. 10.9

  • mimathews@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 30, 2008
      Ah, but the question was, are all three groups represented on the Yahoo group? You're the grenadiers IIRC, Ian is the centre company, any for the lights?

      Michael

      --
      We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. --Winston Churchill

      From: HAROLD DENNISON <hdennison@...>
      (snip)
      And yes, Michael, all three are sizable groups and "very" active in the hobby.
      For what it's worth,

      Hal

      MARKETPLACE

      From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

      Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe .

    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 6, 2009
        Thanks for this reference Ron. It was known to me, and I have it on
        file. However, it begins its study of the data in 1815, and continues
        throughout the rest of the century. As far as I recall, none of its
        data is from 1812-1814.
        I was thinking of a study more relevant to the war of 1812.
        However, it is a thorough study, and well worth a read.
        Yrs etc.
        Ray Hobbs
        41st Regt.