OT Christmas wish

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24 2:47 PM
      Off topic perhaps, but Historical none the less,
      40 years ago tonight the crew of Apollo 8 broadcast their Christmas
      wishes to everyone back home from orbit around the moon, the first
      humans to do so.
      They read from Genesis and then ended with.

      ".... God bless all of you, all of you on the good Earth"

      May all of my friends and their families here on these lists have a
      safe and happy holiday no matter what their traditions and may we
      all see the economy bounce back in '09!

      Craig Williams