1812 Dave Goddard

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      [My apologies to everyone else for abusing the list in this fashion]

      Dave

      I've gotten all (3? 4?) of your e-mails. Clearly you haven't gotten
      any of mine. I've only eaten one of your boots thus far, but if we get
      that second storm tomorrow, no telling what might happen! :7)

      Seiously though, I'll have them shined, hobnailed etc for you by 2009.
      Sooner if you say when and where you need them.

      Happy Christmas to all, and a healthy and prosperous New Year