Re: 1812 slightly off topic TV oportunity

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2008
      Indeed the show might not be for everyone, but I have a package of details
      from ABC and a personal 'reality check' for anyone who might be interested in
      doing the show. That said the idea of mixing a family who have a deep and
      active interest in history with people who think that the 70s is the dark ages,
      strikes me as a potentialy very interesting show.

      As you say though, go into it with eyes WIDE open!

      Cheers,

      Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.