Re:Introduction

  • André Gousse
    Message 1 of 174 , Dec 5, 2008
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Ted and Dianna" <tdm02@...> wrote:

      > Andre, Welcome aboard! I too am an old F&I reenactor from Ft. De
      Chartres Illinois that is now closed along with most historic sites in
      Ill except for the Lincoln sights in Springfield. They also closed the
      P.Menard house with the only standing blockhouse from 1812 in the
      state. They call it a smoke house. Your fame is well known in the
      Illinois country!. Capt Ted Mueller ste. Anne parish militia F&I /
      Pvt Muller 1st.reg.US 1812

      Bonjour ted,

      Thanks for your kind words. I remember fondly my visit to Fort de
      Chartres several yerasa ago for the "Frog Talk". I discoverd a whole
      new apsect of New France thta I did not know. And the people were a lot
      of fun! That butter rhum grog was quite something...

      André Gousse
      Milice sédentaire du Bas-Canada
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen