Re:Introduction

  • Ted and Dianna
    Message 1 of 174 , Dec 3, 2008
      Andre, Welcome aboard! I too am an old F&I reenactor from Ft. De Chartres Illinois that is now closed along with most historic sites in Ill except for the Lincoln sights in Springfield. They also closed the P.Menard house with the only standing blockhouse from 1812 in the state. They call it a smoke house. Your fame is well known in the Illinois country!. Capt Ted Mueller ste. Anne parish militia F&I / Pvt Muller 1st.reg.US 1812

    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen