Re: Another 1812 Event

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
      Both these events have been added. They are listed on the 2009 page
      which will be moved to the main page, Jan 1. The 2008 events will
      then be archived.
      As I see an event listed or is sent to me they are immediately added.

      Dave.

      Current events calendar (2008)
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

      2009 Events page
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/id16.html

      Re: 2009 WAR Of 1812 Events

      I have submitted the Battle of Bladensburg event somewhere!?
      August 15, 2009, noon-4 pm
      Battle of Bladensburg Encampment
      Riversdale House Museum
      4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA

      Ann Wass

      Annother 1812 Event

      September 19-20 - War of 1812 Reenactment and Tavern Night
      - Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum

      The same place as the 2008 WarOf1812 Grand Tactical

      Yrs.,
      L2
    • BritcomHMP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
        And we do seem to have forgotten New Orleans, 10th, 11th January!

      • Dave Westhouse
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
          Tim,

          Not forgotten. It had already previously been posted.

          Dave. :)

          Re: Another 1812 Event

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
            In a message dated 12/3/2008 11:27:25 AM Central Standard Time,
            westhouse@... writes:

            Tim,

            Not forgotten. It had already previously been posted.

            Dave. :)

            To quote the Parrot sketch

            "I'm sorry I 'ave a cold"