Introduction

    Message 1 of 174 , Dec 2, 2008
      Michael (of many uniforms)

      Whether wearing green or blue . . .
      Working is a good thing!

      Yrs.,
      L2

      --- Michael Mathews wrote:

      No significant snow yet, just (praise be) working.

      And Andre and I (along with a few hundred others) shared the honor
      and glory of crushing perfidious Albion at Fort Carillon last June,
      though I was just another faceless sergent in the ranks. Vive le
      Roi! ...oops, wrong personality for this list... Vive la France!
      (Good any time.)
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen