Introduction

    Message 1 of 174 , Dec 2, 2008
      John

      Unlike you,
      some Canadians as well as USA'ians do not speak French

      They emailed me and asked "what'd he say"

      Others can speak more than one language but it is not French.

      I know a few on this list who parlez Spanish, Ukrainian and Romanian

      Yrs.,
      L2

      --- "John Ogden" wrote:

      Larry et alia,
      Well, my French is rusty, but unlike most of my countrymen, I
      can speak more than one language. I got the general point of the
      posting.
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen