Fw: replica cannons

  • glenn stott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      From: Cathy Quinlan
      To: Arthur Pegg ; Glenn Stott
      Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:58 AM
      Subject: Fwd: replica cannons

      Hi Historians,

      See attached email re: replica canon maker. I vaguely remember knowing someone who did something along these lines but can't remember the name. Any ideas?

      Thanks
      Cathy Q

      Cathy Quinlan
      Terrestrial Biologist
      Upper Thames River Conservation Authority
      1424 Clarke Road
      London, ON N5V 5B9
      Phone: (519) 451-2800 x 234
      Fax: (519) 451-1188
      Email: quinlanc@...

      <The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, are not the named recipient(s), or believe that you are not the intended recipient immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this message without reviewing, copying, forwarding, disclosing or otherwise using it or any part of it in any form whatsoever.>

      Hi,

      I have a really strange request and I'm not sure if you would be able to
      help me out. I am looking for someone who makes black powder cannons (like
      those used in the civil war). I was recently told that there was someone in
      the London area that does this and was wondering if you happen to have any
      idea who it would be. Any information that you could provide would be
      great.

      Thanks in advance

      Pauline Jibb-Pacheco

    • ronaldjdale@netscape.net