Re: replica cannon maker

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      Dave

      I have a friend (Peter Twist can vouch for him too) who has the
      technical capability to do it, but as a 'one off' it would be hideously
      expensive apparently: all the set up costs for a run whether yoiu wish
      one or twenty. So Les may be her best bet if she can work with the
      calibres and 'models' Les supplies

      Do you have a contact address for this lady? (or did I miss it?)

      Peter Monahan