replica cannon maker

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      List,

      Received an email from our website for information on makers of period
      cannon replicas. If you have information where one would go for one, I
      am thinking initially of Les Szabo for a small one, please let me know
      off list so I may forward the information.

      Thank you.

      Dave Westhouse.

      Hi,

      I have a really strange request and I'm not sure if you would be able
      to help me out. I am looking for someone who makes black powder
      cannons (like those used in the civil war). I was recently told that
      there was someone in the London area that does this and was wondering
      if you happen to have any idea who it would be. Any information that
      you could provide would be great.

      Thanks in advance

      Pauline Jibb-Pacheco
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        Dave

        I have a friend (Peter Twist can vouch for him too) who has the
        technical capability to do it, but as a 'one off' it would be hideously
        expensive apparently: all the set up costs for a run whether yoiu wish
        one or twenty. So Les may be her best bet if she can work with the
        calibres and 'models' Les supplies

        Do you have a contact address for this lady? (or did I miss it?)

        Peter Monahan