Re: 1812 Elsie Fisher

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
      It has been too many years since I was able to travel east and north for any of the events, but I always remembered Elsie as a bright point of those events I attended.
      I am saddened to have not been able to see her at least one last time.

      Flowers of the Forest.

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      www.93rdhighlanders.com