Wish

  • HAROLD DENNISON
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      On behalf of the Grenadier Company of His Majesty's 1st Foot, I would take this opportunity to wish our friends and neighbours south of the border, a very safe and happy Thanksgiving Holiday.
      And while you're sitting down to turkey and stuffing with your glass of wine, I would remind you to be mindful of those throughout the world, who are not as fortunate as we, who live in the countries we do.
      I would remind you also, if you drink, please don't drive. Your life and those of the ones you love, are worth so much more than a few moments of indiscretion.
      Enjoy your turkey and wine! For the rest of us......it's beer and chicken wings!   :)

      Hal Dennison, Captain
      1st (Royal Scots) Rgmt
      "Excellence is a Habit"

      The Best D**N Training in the Industry... Learn How to Create Your Own Leads and Generate Instant Cash in Any Company.
      www.myleadcoach.com