Military Miniature

  • Ted and Dianna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      I just uploaded a photo of a miniature I recently purchased at an antique mall. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help in identifying the uniform, rank, year, etc. The number "13" is very clearly visible on the buttons. The miniature itself is about 2 1/4" by 2 3/4"--it is painted on ivory and in its original dark wood frame. Thank you for any help you can give me. Ted