Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering, December 6th, Hamilton, ON

  • Spencer's Mercantile
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      Just a quick reminder . . .

      Ninth Annual Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering - 10:00 a.m. to
      4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 6th, 2008.

      Join some of the most respected historic merchants from all over Ontario
      and the gift shops of the Hamilton Civic Museums as we gather together
      to create a Christmas market covering the time period 1700 through 1919.

      This year's Gathering will be held at Sir John A. Macdonald Secondary
      School, 130 York Boulevard (at Bay Street) in Hamilton, Ontario. A link
      for a map to the event may be found on our website at
      http://www.historicmerchants.com

      Admission to this event is free of charge. Those dressed in period
      attire will be eligible for a very special door prize!

      Free parking is available in the City parking lot just across the road,
      off Bay Street. A link for a closeup map to the free parking area may be
      found on our website at http://www.historicmerchants.com

      Hosted by HistoricMerchants.com in conjunction with the Hamilton Civic
      Museums.

      For further information, contact us by telephone at (905) 525-6303 or
      (866) 690-6507 or by e-mail at historynuts@..., or
      visit us online at http://www.historicmerchants.com

      We hope to see you there!