Red/Blue/Green - was Re: 1812 1805 Royal Navy Sword

  • mimathews@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
      I remember with some fondness the argument I had with a touron who insisted I wasn't portraying British, but rather Irish because of the green..... Sheesh!

      Michael
      3/95th

      --
      A Truism - For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

      From: "Larry Lozon" <larrylozon@...>

      (snip)
      (Sorry Rifles, spectators are confused with GREEN as well)

      Yrs.,
      L2

      .

    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
        You should be so lucky!!

        KW

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
          Told Ja!!!

          Yrs.,
          L2

        • suthren@magma.ca
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
            Faith, yer a darlin' lad, but isn't it heaven's own truth that after Sergeant Harper, all riflemen ARE green....?

            Vic

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
              "God Save Ireland",
              says the Sargent as the South Essex attacks!

              Sharpie I gots me eye on you

              Vic Suthren wrote