Re: 1812 advancing the guns

  • Stephen Allie
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
      Used to command a horse drawn section (2 Guns) with fully mounted crew
      worked with both foot and horse never was a problem in coordination or
      safety. Trust and training are the key.
      Capt. Allie
      95th
    • LCpl_rm
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
        Chris Ward at the GT moved his gun up as the line moved forward. Granted that he kept well to the side of the line as to make sure there were no infractions or reactions whatsoever but he still kept pace to the advance with no problems from the MD Park personnel. When we moved onto the hill skirmish, Chris moved from the right of the line to the left in support.

        Cheers,

        Ed Seufert, Cpl
        1812 Royal Marines