Militia Muster at the Mansker's Station Yule Festival

  • queenannsrevenge2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      The Militia Company of Mansker's Station, will host a muster on
      Saturday, 06 December 2008 in conjunction with the annual Mansker's
      Station Yule Festival. Historic Mansker's Station is located at 705
      Caldwell Drive, Goodlettesville, TN. (615-851-3210)

      http://www.cityofgoodlettsville.org/historic/manskers_station

      For more information please feel free to contact Bill Maddox at the
      Site, or myself directly or on the list. Thanks and I hope we'll see
      you there.

      Martin