Grand Tactical Merchant?Does anyone recall the name of the merchant

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
      Does anyone recall the name of the merchant that was present at the
      Grand Tactical who made the gun carriages? If anyone has his contact
      info that would be even better.
      My Best to all
      Thank You
      Colin Murphy
      USS CON 1812 MG
      USMC-HC
    • Spencer's Mercantile
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
        Les Szabo, the Lion's Den -- les.szabo@..., phone (519) 942-9672.

        Cheers,
        -- Sioux

        Colin wrote:

        > Does anyone recall the name of the merchant that was present at the
        > Grand Tactical who made the gun carriages? If anyone has his contact
        > info that would be even better.
        > My Best to all
        > Thank You
        > Colin Murphy
        > USS CON 1812 MG
        > USMC-HC

      • Rob and Stephanie Friar
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
          Lions Den arms and antiques I believe is who you are talking about. I got a
          1 pounder swivel from him there.

          Rob Friar

          Fort Norfolk Garrison, 1812-1815

          _____