RE: 1812 spadroon

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Les Szabo from Lion's Den?

      KW

      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of daniel oconnell

      Pardon if this is a duplicate post

      I'm looking for a plain Spadroon sword I bought from a sutler several
      years ago. PLAIN hilt/guard.

      I bought it from a sutler who specialized in 1812 military
      accouterments and it was NOT Discriminating General or Robin Upton.

      Does anyone know who this sutler might have been?

      Daniel O'Connell

    • daniel oconnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        bing! I think you hit it on the head... I recall the name. THANKS

        daniel

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>
        wrote:

        > Les Szabo from Lion's Den?