spadroon

  • daniel oconnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      Pardon if this is a duplicate post

      I'm looking for a plain Spadroon sword I bought from a sutler several
      years ago. PLAIN hilt/guard.

      I bought it from a sutler who specialized in 1812 military
      accouterments and it was NOT Discriminating General or Robin Upton.

      Does anyone know who this sutler might have been?

      Daniel O'Connell
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        Les Szabo from Lion's Den?

        KW

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
          bing! I think you hit it on the head... I recall the name. THANKS

          daniel

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>
          wrote:

          > Les Szabo from Lion's Den?