Introduction

  • aushishinhamori
    Message 1 of 174 , Oct 29, 2008
      Greetings 1812 list,

      I am a long time veteran of the AWI, over twenty years, and am very
      interested in all aspects of military history. I am joining your
      group because I am interested in the upcoming bicentennial. I hope to
      use your greater knowledge to help me gather my gear and prepare to
      enter the field. I look forward to the discussions, and your insights
      on the matter.

      Sincerely,

      Eric,

      6th NC, Carolina Brigade
      Southern Battalion, Continental Line
      American War of Independence

      Hopefully,

      Royal Marines, 7th Royal, or 95th of the line.
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen