Fanshawe - Thank You and Congratulations!

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      Another great weekend hosted by Fanshawe Pioneer Village and the Royal
      Scots Grenadiers.

      So much preparation and hard work running the event lies behind the
      scenes - it is certainly recognized and appreciated!

      Thank you and Huzza!

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment of Foot
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Fournier" <tom4141fournier@...>
        wrote:

        Another great weekend hosted by Fanshawe Pioneer Village and the Royal
        Scots Grenadiers.

        Let me add my congratulations to those of Messers Fournier and
        Winders. I was only able to be present for the Saturday but from what
        I saw then, this event was a fitting close to a great season! Kudos to
        Fanshawe Village and the Royal Scots Grenadiers!

        Peter Monahan
      • Ross Flowers
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
          Wonderful weekend. Wonderful event, Well organized
          We had a blast
          Thanks Dave and the 1st Grens.
          See you all in the Spring

          "Drums"