Re: Mainspring

  • Dale Kidd
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Peterson" <petersons@...> wrote:
      > ...Les Szabo from Lion's Den did fit up my Bess, using a
      > Pedersoli replacement spring, and much intense labour with a Dremmel
      > tool.
      > His price was reasonable, and workmanship is guaranteed.

      Furthermore, if you will be attending Fanshawe this weekend, Les will
      likely be there!

      ~Dale
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
        Blatant plug:

         David Zucker's new comedy feature film AN AMERICAN CAROL opens October 3 in theaters everywhere.

        http://americancarol.com/

        The guy in the little black moustache is hilarious...he even sings!.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yFcf0EkA7Q

        Hey...there is SOME history involved!

        ;-)

        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com
        www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders
        www.new.facebook.com/people/Sutherland_Highlanders/1120912511

      • Roger
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
          Yes. Les should be there. He is bring my son's Jap Charleville lock
          with a new mainspring. It was a custom job as Rick described. I did
          consider a completely new Pedersoli lock for about twice the price.

          Roger