OT- New Book , Contact Charlie

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hello All,
      Sorry about the Off Topic post, but today I noticed a new book at
      Indigo Books, ISBN 0781554700844, 'Contact Charlie' by our own Chris
      Wattie about the PPCLI in Afganistan.
      I picked it up and in scanning through it looks rather interesting but
      will have to wait till I finish a couple of others awaiting my
      attention (in the pile on my bedside table.)
      Anyone else on this list have recent publications they're too modest to
      tell us about?
      Cheers,
      Len