Re: 1812 Re: THE Battle of Burlington Heights

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 26, 2008
      I suspect Rick was bemoaning the fact that he has little time (although Hamilton's or McMaster's libraries are certainly closer and would save on shoe leather).

      Most of us are perviewers of secondary or tertiary material. This is where we get our info, correct or otherwise. (I am currently correcting a mistake I made in my Major's coat, led to this embarrassing state by a modern tome.)

      I guess we count on the academics to keep us on the straight and narrow.

      Please don't stop.

      Regards,

      "Major" Tom